It's estimated 50 million visits to the GP are made every year for minor ailments such as coughs and colds, mild eczema and athlete's foot.
But by visiting your pharmacy instead, you could save yourself time and trouble. Instead of booking and waiting for a GP appointment, you can visit your local pharmacist any time, just walk in.
Find a Pharmacy
- mild skin conditions, such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, impetigo, athlete's foot
- coughs and colds, including blocked nose (nasal congestion), and sore throats
- bruises, sunburn, and minor burns and scalds
- constipation and piles (haemorrhoids)
- hay fever, dry eyes and allergies (including rashes, bites and stings)
- aches and pains, including earache, headache, migraine, back pain and toothache
- vomiting, heartburn, indigestion, diarrhoea and threadworms
- period pain, thrush and cystitis
- head lice (nits)
- conjunctivitis, cold sores and mouth ulcers
- warts and verrucas
- nappy rash and teething
Staffordhsire and Stoke Pharmacies represent all community pharmacies in North Staffs, Stoke and South Staffs. They provide information regarding services available in your local pharmacy.